Elli wanted to Teach Shawn how to be a Mommy! It was really cute, but hopefully instead of a Mommy it will teach him how to be a good dad.
In case you are Wondering this is BABY POWDER!!! The girls climbed onto Shawn's dresser and got down One big bottle of baby powder, two small bottles of baby powder and a couple bottles of baby lotion and went to town. When I say "Went to town" I mean they REALLY went to town! The reason that you can't see very good in the first picture is because there was so much baby powder in the air I couldn't even take a picture and it was even kind of difficult to breath. They dumped baby powder all over everything they possibly could, Down the front of the dresser, in the drawers, all over in and on Shawn's crib, in the Toy box and Elli's Bed, They caked the Thomas train and Elli's play laptop, (What was once a pink laptop, was now pure white) all over the play kitchen both in and on, all over the carpet and of course as you can see, ALL OVER each other. You can tell who was the most helpless too. They caked Shawn's head with both lotion and baby powder. When I walked upstairs to get something I could smell it pretty strongly and when I walked in and took a look at the kids caked in powder I knew I couldn't Just clean up without snapping a few pictures so I called my friend up with the camera. After I got the laughs out that I couldn't possibly hold in, I had Candace give the kids a bath while I tried to vacuum and clean the room, which actually took days because I kept finding it in new places. Our vacuum still smells like baby powder when you turn it on, even after changing the bag. All this and I'm sure this mess took them less than 5 minutes to make, KIDS!!!! gotta love them!








5 comments:
Oh boy! I'm not sure what to say, other than, I'm glad it was you and not me. I think I would have gone berserk.
WOW!!! What i would do. i laughed so hard when i saw your pix. but to tell you the truth im glad you just laughed and took pictures cause i did the same thing when i was about 4 with one of my friends and my dad spanked us both very hard. My mom did laugh and took pictures though. poor shawn he probably has clogged lungs:D soo cute
Oh my goodness! What a mess!! I couldn't stop laughing myself... just to think of all that powder! Poor Shawn! He looks like a bald-headed ghost back from the dead! Wow!!! At least you are the kind of mom who can laugh at things like that and think to take a picture before getting after the kids! :) oh... I wish I could have been there. hee, hee
Holy Cow! The baby powder pics were cute but I would have freaked! I would have had a hard time not laughin at them.
WOW!!! THat looks like fun. . . I laughed so hard, but agree with Chan, glad it was you not me. The kids seemed to enjoy it.
Post a Comment