I have a fun new place I've been taking the kids! There is a park about ten minutes away that I really like. There are soccer fields, baseball fields, tennis courts, basketball courts, a fun playground for the kids to play on. My favorite part is the beautiful trails through the trees. You can go walking, running, biking, or whatever and they have different things you can do along the way like bars for doing pull ups and a balance beam ect. It is so peaceful and beautiful there, especially lately because all the trees have been so beautiful! They are all turning brown and falling off now, but i love Virginia in the fall! here's a few pictures that I've taken, but they really don't do it Justice.
While we were on one of our walks Elli decided she wanted to take some leaves home so we started collecting a variety of different colors and shapes of leaves for her to take home. She loved it and she was so proud of her leaves that I decided to help her with a little project that I really didn't think would turn out, but it did, see!
We hung it up in our family room so everyone can see it. I love being able to look at the pretty colors of the leaves without even leaving the house. Good Job El! And this is just a picture i took from our house.
I don't know what this place is like in the spring, but the last couple weeks in October and the First week in November are gorgeous here! Just incase any of you want to come see us next fall!!! :)








2 comments:
That's beautiful, Cami. It's amazing how the Lord provides us with things that each and every one of us will appreciate in some little way.
Cute project! Thanks for the great idea. It's so beautiful out there. I hope we get to visit soon!
Post a Comment